Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. I hope that you are enjoying this new addition to the site. I would love to hear some feedback regarding the concept in general as well as what you would like to see to make it more interesting.
So, let’s get on to the trivia for this week.
Set #5 Trivia Questions:
- What spiky-haired anime character has been in a number of video games and has an annoying catch phrase, “believe it!”?
- Who is the creator of the Metal Gear series?
- Kratos is the main character in which game?
- What is Samus’ real name?
- This Tetris clone featured pills instead of blocks. What was its name?
- In Final Fantasy VII, what important item was worn by Aeris?
- What three races are playable in the Starcraft game?
- What is the relative gravity of Reach compared to Earth?
- What was the first game that featured Mario transforming in to different animals?
- What game features a bear and bird combo who set out on a dangerous adventure to rescue Tooty?
Answers will be posted Monday June 15 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.