Yes I was talking about that same John Daly. Besides his flamboyant dress style John will soon immortalized with his new game John Daly’s ProStroke Golf and that is not all, it will use Sony’s new Move technology. The game will not only be for the PS3 as it is set to be released for the Xbox 360 and the PC. Looks like the new game will be one of the first to use the new Move technology, but that’s not all if you are going to be attending E3 you will not only be able to try out the game with the Move, but you might even meet John Daly as he is set to be at the event trying his hand at the demo. Here is a little more about the game and also check out the rest of the Press Release as there is another new game being unveiled by O-Games and that on is for the racing fans.
John Daly’s ProStroke Golf Game Features:
- “Grip it and Rip it” with legendary PGA star, John Daly, who will be on-hand to demo the game
- Use your real-life golf swing to bomb it down the fairway! John Daly’s ProStroke Golf will feature Sony’s Move motion control system
- Five different play modes including Challenge Mode, allowing you to go up against a real pro
- Craft your own swing with the critically-acclaimed “Pro Stroke” control system
- Listen to commentary from the world renowned voices of golf
- Fully licensed courses put players to the ultimate testSuperstars V8 Racing Game Features:
- 18 vehicles on track in every race
- Head-to-head online play against up to 7 other drivers
- Change gear into simulation mode for a real driving experience
- Race the best circuit tracks in the world
- Real Cars from Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, Chevrolet, Chrysler and more.