Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. I hope that you are enjoying this new addition to the site. I would love to hear some feedback regarding the concept in general as well as what you would like to see to make it more interesting.
I’m going to make this week a theme week tying the questions back to the game that is responsible for getting me back into video games and being one of four people to form a small gaming community. I hope you enjoy the Halo themed trivia questions.
So, let’s get on to the trivia for this week.
Set #7 Trivia Questions:
- What in-house studio has been created to act as a steward for the Halo franchise?
- What is the name of the species that is also called an alien parasite?
- Who is responsible for the musical scores in the Halo games?
- What popular machinima production was created using environments and character models from the Halo games?
- What designation is given to soldiers in the upcoming Halo Reach game?
- What genre of video game was Halo: Combat Evolved originally slated to be?
- What entity was encountered in the Halo games that acted as a sort of voice for the flood?
- What is the UNSC and what does UNSC stand for?
- What is the name of the artificial intelligence construct that calls Master Chief “Reclaimer”? What installation does he monitor?
- What was the name of the map editing tool introduced in Halo 3?
Answers will be posted Monday June 28 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.