The Kaiser Battle DLC will allow you to enter the battle as a toy solider in the French Army.You will encounter a ‘new experimental boss’, and battle into the wee hours of the morning in new multiplayer and Survival Mode maps and has 3 new achievements; Base Rat, Land Ship & Grass Cutter, raising the gamerscore up to 250g.
I for one will be picking this DLC up day one as I think that Toy Soldiers was one of the best XBLA games to date. The DLC pack has no release date or price as of yet, but rest assure when we get hold of it, Platform Nation will let you know. Below you can find everything the new DLC packs contains along with some screenshots.
Still haven’t bought or played Toy Soldiers? Queue up the full game or trial here on Xbox.com.
- Play as the French Army! In addition to entirely new French Unit Skins, players can choose from two new units including the French Hotchkiss Machine Gun and French Canon de 75 Howitzer.
- New French Mini-Campaign! Three new single player levels including: Blucher-Yorck, Operation Gneisenau and The Last Offensive.
- New Experimental Boss, the mammoth German
- Players can battle it out with their friends in split-screen or on Xbox LIVE with two new Multiplayer Maps, Georgette and Mountain of Reims.
- Survival Mode is back and bigger than ever before! Fight to the last man standing in a new and much larger Survival Mode environment.
- Three new Achievements: Base Rat – Players who find all the golden cubes hidden in the new French single player campaign will earn 15 gamer points; Land Ship – Players who defeat the German K-Wagen Boss will earn 25 gamer points; Grass Cutter – Players who get a 40x blast combo will earn 10 gamer points.
- Keeping with the unique art style of Toy Soldiers, new French inspired art will be available including: new French soldiers and officers, unique French Props, and much more!