Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. I can’t believe that I’m nearing double digits for the number of installments of this fun little article. I’d like to get some feedback from the readers on what you like about the trivia, what you don’t like, what you’d like to see. There haven’t been a large number of people participating each week. I’d like to see a few more people taking a shot at the answers.
With that said, let’s get on to the trivia for this week.
Set #8 Trivia Questions:
- What game starts off with the following text. “West of House. You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here.”
- Disney and Square Enix created the Kingdom Hearts series of games. What was the weapon the main character used called?
- A series of trivia games was released for the PlayStation systems using a one word name. What was that name?
- What was the name of the princess in the Dragon’s Lair game?
- What was the name of the mall in Dead Rising?
- In addition to Fatalities in the Mortal Kombat games, what other finishing moves were introduced in the various games?
- Known for his sarcastic humor and critical review of video games, what is the name of the video review series on The Escapist website?
- Which music groups have been featured in their own arcade games?
- In Little Big Planet, what is the name given to the character you play?
- In the popular game series by Insomniac for PlayStation systems, the featured characters are a Lombax and his robotic sidekick. What are the characters names?
Answers will be posted Monday July 5 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.