Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. I can’t believe that I’m nearing double digits for the number of installments of this fun little article. I’d like to get some feedback from the readers on what you like about the trivia, what you don’t like, what you’d like to see. There haven’t been a large number of people participating each week. I’d like to see a few more people taking a shot at the answers.
With that said, let’s get on to the trivia for this week.
Set #9 Trivia Questions:
- The first Pokemon game appeared on what system?
- What was the name of the robotic operating buddy that came with the NES Deluxe Set?
- Which company designed Goldeneye 007 for the N64?
- Who is the last boss of Metroid?
- What video game system was code named Dolphin?
- Which game was feature as a pack-in title along with Super Mario Bros. with most purchases of NES systems?
- What was the only major Nintendo series not to have a game on the N64?
- What different grenade types have been featured in all of the different Halo games?
- What was the original name for the Wii?
- What was the first game made by iD software?
Answers will be posted Monday July 12 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.