Welcome to this weeks episode of Platform Nation’s Lock and Load, your weekly official P*N Video Game Podcast.
Our primary objective this week:
– Cutting the cord, leaving cable behind
Our rapid fire topics this week are:
– Spreading The Love, by Mike Murphy
– The Death Of Single-Player, by Nathan Hardisty
– Repeat Performance; PC Vs Console, by Scott Meador
– Reflection: Sony To Shut Down “Eye Of Judgement” Servers, by Tym Kaywork
– Transcending Emotions: Music in Videogames – Part 1, by Julian Montoya
– Craigslist User Willing To Pay For a Job In Game Industry, by Matt McMillian
– Blood Gulch Is Back!, by Rane Pollock
– Party Chat And The Death Of Multiplayer, by Jake Pearce
– Sega Denies Alpha Protocol Sequel, by Patrick Cavasar
– Slim White 320 GB HDD PlayStation, by Andrew Badger
To contact us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call us at 484-99-GAMER
Thanks for listening to this weeks show, please do us a favor and leave us your feedback about what you thought of the show and don’t forget, we will have a fresh new show for you NEXT FRIDAY!
To subscribe to this podcast, click the AWESOME Animator below and then click Subscribe with iTunes or whatever your podcast downloader is.
iPhone/iPod Touch/Android users, be sure to check out our newest app in the Apple iTunes Store or the Android Store. It is free and it will allow you to do everything you can do from your computer but from your phone, even listen to the latest and greatest P*N podcasts!