Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. This week marks double digits for this feature. Sadly,there has not been much response to the questions each week nor any feed back. I do enjoy coming up with the questions, but am sad that no one seems to be responding. I’m going to have to see if I can come up with a fun way to draw some more people in. In any case, challenge yourself with these questions and see if you have the gaming knowledge to answer them all.
With that said, let’s get on to the trivia for this week.
Set #10 Trivia Questions:
- This “game” created by Zygna hit Facebook and continues to be one of the most popular games available for users to play.
- What classic video game has the same name as a play by William Shakespeare?
- What video game featured a mouse in a police outfit avoiding cats while recovering stolen items such as a television?
- What is the name given to the Locust Queen in Gears of War?
- In the God of War games, what two objects do you collect to increase your health and magic meters?
- What was the title of the DVD that was released in 2009 set in the Halo universe?
- What studio developed the Ratchet and Clank games?
- What sleeper hit game promised early entry into the Halo 3 beta?
- In the Jak and Daxter games, what type of animal is Daxter?
- In the Final Fantasy games, what is often considered the longest summon among all of the games?
Answers will be posted Monday July 19 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.