Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. I do enjoy coming up with the questions, but am sad that not many seem to be responding. I’m going to have to see if I can come up with a fun way to draw some more people in. In any case, challenge yourself with these questions and see if you have the gaming knowledge to answer them all. This weeks questions all fit a villain theme. Good luck and have fun.
With that said, let’s get on to the trivia for this week.
Set #11 Trivia Questions:
- What is the name of the evil professor in the Viva Pinata games?
- In the Mega Man games, what is the name of the main enemy?
- In this series of games, aimed at younger children, this thief had you searching all over the world trying to catch her. What was her name?
- Many people don’t know that this dragon actually had a name. What was the name of the dragon in the Dragon’s Lair game?
- Name the villain who is always kidnapping Princess Peach causing Mario to continue his adventures.
- This enemy was once a human hero in the Starcraft campaign, until she was infected by the Zerg. Name her.
- This enemy was encountered by Link in the land of Hyrule. What is his name?
- In one of the pinnacle RPG games, this antagonist tries to thwart Cloud and murders gentle Aeris. What was his name?
- Seen in the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, this AI Construct ends up trying to murder you in the final level in the game. What is the AI known as?
- What was the name of the man who is responsible for Rapture in the Bioshock game?
Answers will be posted Monday July 27 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.