With the major game release season approaching fast, I and many others have always considered the annual Madden launch as the beginning of sleepless nights and endless consumption of sugary/caffeinated/energy drinks.
Today, acting as the opening note in the game-holiday symphony (I’m sorry), the demo version of Madden 11 is now available for you to fumble on Xbox Live Marketplace and sometime this afternoon on the PlayStation Network. And instead of writing some wordy entry on the game’s features, I’ll let EA Sports do that work for me so I can get to download’n. So…uh…Go Team!
* From 350 Plays Down to 1 – Introducing GameFlow, an all-new playcalling system that automatically selects the best play for your team based on situational, authentic NFL game plans. Listen as your coach calls in the play from the sidelines based on your favorite team’s real-life tendencies, or add a new level of strategy by creating and customizing your own offensive and defensive game plans.
* Full Games in Half the Time – With an all-new playcall system, spend less time in the huddle and more time on the field. Experience all of the drama and excitement of a full game in as little as 30 minutes.
* Less Buttons, More Moves- Enjoy success using only the two control sticks. Run through holes, break tackles, and explode in the open field thanks to the intuitive and responsive Dual Stick Control. All-new locomotion provides true acceleration and deceleration, as well as natural planting and cutting, making Madden NFL 11 the most authentic looking and feeling football game to-date.
* See It. Hear It. Feel It. – Experience a new level of excitement with completely revamped audio presentation from the booth to the field. Gus Johnson, one of the most electrifying commentators in sports injects his energy into the play-by-play call, while Cris Collinsworth provides his Emmy winning analysis. Authentic team specific chants and stadium music bring game day to your living room like never before.
* Online Team Play – Madden NFL 11 becomes a true team sport in an all-new cooperative mode. Play 3-on-3 online with, or against, up to five friends, with each team member controlling a squad of skill players: QB, RBs, and WR/TEs on offense, and D-line, LBs, and D-backs on defense.
* Online Scouting – Study your opponents like an NFL coach. Gain an edge on your online competition by scouting their play tendencies throughout the course of the game, both on offense and defense.
* Build the Ultimate Team – Madden NFL Ultimate Team combines the best aspects of Madden NFL 11 gameplay, card collecting, and fantasy football – all into one unique mode. Earn, purchase, and participate in user auctions to collect player cards, all while managing your fantasy roster. Compete in matches online and see where you rank amongst your friends. Madden NFL Ultimate Team has something for every fan of the NFL.
Source (Quote): EASports