Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. I hope you will enjoy the questions and can challenge yourself to see if you have the gaming knowledge to answer them all.
With that said, let’s get on to the trivia for this week.
Set #12 Trivia Questions:
- What is the title of an upcoming Disney game for the Wii featuring Mickey in a new adventure?
- What highly anticipated game sequel is being released today, 7/27/10, that took over ten years to arrive?
- There have been numerous video games based on a movie. What was the first movie that was based on a video game?
- What game would you be playing if you were offered a delicious piece of cake at the conclusion of some test scenarios?
- What studio is responsible for the Dead or Alive games?
- In what game did Wario first appear?
- In Ms. Pacman, one of the ghosts name is different. Which color and what is the name?
- On what system was the first Prince of Persia game released?
- How many different Pokemon games have been released across all platforms?
- What recently disbarred lawyer was also known as the anti-video game lawyer?
Answers will be posted Monday August 2 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.