Welcome to this weeks episode of Platform Nation’s Lock and Load, your weekly official P*N Video Game Podcast.
Our primary objective this week:
– None this week
Our rapid fire topics this week are:
– Transcending Emotions: Music in Videogames Part 2, by Julian Montoya
– Platform Nation’s “A Simple Question” – 7/28/10, by Tym Kaywork
– Unsung Heroes Of Video Games – Vol. 3, by Brian Heitzenrater
– Weekly Trivia – Round #12, by Paul Battani
– Character Of The Week, by Ross Wigg
– P*N New This Week: 26 July 2010, by Chris Forbis
– Games That Nobody Plays Anymore: Killzone 2, by Nathan Hardisty
– Character Vs. Character: Kirby Vs. Pac Man, by Brian Heitzenrater
– Diamonds In The Rough: The Legend Of Zelda: Majora’s Mask (N64), by Jeff Scenning
– Platform Nation Reviews
To contact us, email us at [email protected], or you can call us at 484-99-GAMER
Thanks for listening to this weeks show, please do us a favor and leave us your feedback about what you thought of the show and don’t forget, we will have a fresh new show for you NEXT FRIDAY!
To subscribe to this podcast, click the AWESOME Animator below and then click Subscribe with iTunes or whatever your podcast downloader is.
iPhone/iPod Touch/Android users, be sure to check out our newest app in the Apple iTunes Store or the Android Store. It is free and it will allow you to do everything you can do from your computer but from your phone, even listen to the latest and greatest P*N podcasts!