Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. I hope you will enjoy the questions and can challenge yourself to see if you have the gaming knowledge to answer them all. Today marks the 13th set of questions so I thought I’d do another themed set of questions. The number 13 is usually able to cause fear in people and makes them go out of their way to avoid that number. To quote the late, great Mitch Hedberg “My hotel doesn’t have a 13th floor because of superstition, but people on the 14th floor, you know what floor you’re really on.”
One or two of the questions might be on a movie. With that said, let’s get on to the trivia for this week.
Set #13 Trivia Questions:
- What was the name of the main character in Condemned: Criminal Origins?
- This game was one of the first games to use a new genre, called Survival Horror. What was the name of the game?
- In this game, Jackie Estacado is able to summon various powers to attack enemies or break walls to enter into another area. What game is this?
- What was the name of the video game based on a widely known Italian work of literature?
- What was the name of the virus that caused the mutations in Raccoon City?
- This game took place in a shopping mall giving the player 72 hours to wait until rescue came. What is its name?
- This game had a recent DLC release titled “The Passing.”
- Who was responsible for the killings in the first Friday the 13th movie?
- What game was featured in a dream sequence in Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors?
- This game, set in New York City, features humans transforming into hideous beasts. It was published by Square and released on the Sony PlayStation and released in 1998.
Answers will be posted Monday August 9 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.