This week, Holy Goalie and Edie Sellers do what they do best: Chatter aimlessly and make jokes… oh, no wait, we mean talk about the week’s headlines in gaming news.
- Bioware debuts Dragon Age 2 at Comic-Con.
- Microsoft defends its price of the new Kinect. They say $150 is comparable to what you’d spend on a Playstation Move.
- Rock Band 2 and Dance Central are both getting Tears for Fears, Marilyn Manson, the B-52s, and Def Leppard.
- Metalocalypse: Dethgame is dead. Ironically.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops will come to the DS. Ironically.
- Resident Evil 5 Gold edition will be Move-upgradable, but regular old vanilla RE5 won’t. Ironi… oh, wait, that joke’s dead.
- Netflix for the PS3 adds search feature, making it far superior to the Xbox 360. Yay!
- Bioware announces Mass Effect 2 DLC “Lair of the Shadowbroker.”
- HAWX 2 coming September 7, Kane and Lynch 2 demo now available for PS3 (and has since become available for the 360 as well), LittleBigPlanet 2 coming November 16.
- Curt Shilling’s 38 Studios moves to Rhode Island and unveils Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, due fall 2011.