Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. Today marks the 14th episode of this fun little article. You know the drill by now. See if you can master the trivia questions, impress your friends, defeat your enemies, and save the princess.
- What is the title of the upcoming sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum?
- This upcoming game for the Wii features a familiar Disney character imagined in a new way. What is the game title?
- Pushed back to 2011, this title from Blizzard is almost as popular as Starcraft and World of Warcraft are. Name it.
- This upcoming title making its way to the PlayStation 3 features a loveable sack person character. What is the name of this game?
- This sleeper hit, featured as part of the Orange Box, has a sequel coming out in 2011.
A shorter set of questions for this week to give your brain a little bit of a break. Look for the next set a week from today and have fun.
Answers will be posted Monday August 16 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.