Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. Today marks the 15th episode of this fun little article. You know the drill by now. See if you can master the trivia questions, impress your friends, defeat your enemies, and save the princess.
- What kind of animal is Daxter?
- In Viva Pinata, what is the name of the villain that tries to ruin your garden?
- What game would you be playing if you had to battle the MCP Cone and used Battle Tanks?
- What special ability was granted to Pac-Man in Super Pac-Man?
- The original project name Cubes later became which classic Arcade game?
- Name one of the opponents in the Punch-Out game.
- What Modern Warfare character’s nickname is an item you might find in your bathroom/shower?
- Besides Dragon’s Lair, what other popular arcade game was created by Don Bluth Studios?
- What popular soft drink tie-in will be back this year leading up to the release of Halo: Reach?
- What was the name of the host in Borderlands Underdome Riot DLC?
Answers will be posted Monday August 23 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.