Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. Today’s trivia questions will all be Batman based. I’ll start off with an easy couple of questions and move on to harder ones. I hope you enjoy these questions.
You know the drill by now. See if you can master the trivia questions, impress your friends, defeat your enemies, and save the princess.
- Who is the Batman?
- Who is Batman’s archenemy?
- What is the name of Batman’s crime fighting partner?
- What is the real name of Harley Quinn?
- Which Star Wars actor voiced the character of The Joker in many of the animated television shows and movies?
- What event happened in the graphic novel, The Killing Joke, that lead to the creation of the Oracle?
- What tragic event happened within the pages of the graphic novel, A Death in the Family?
- What are the names of Bruce Wayne’s parents?
- In Gotham City, how many and what were their names of the people that had at one time taken up the identity of Batman?
- Who was the founder of Arkham Asylum?
Answers will be posted Monday August 30 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.