We got a thing… goin’ oooon!
Okay, so we just lost about half of you young folk, didn’t we?
It was a song, okay? An old song! A good song! About this guy and a married woman and… oh, nevermind.
Oh, I get it. You don’t care about classic R&B, you are about games.
This week, Edie Sellers welcomes guest host Mrs. Lefty Brown from the Married Gamers for an afternoon of gaming talk, girlie-style.
Yes, there is mention of vagina. As if you needed to ask!
There’s also a lot about games. Here’s the rundown:
- Despite earlier reports, Kinect won’t be compatible for the hearing-impared who use American Sign Language.
- Bioshock Infinite may have been the best-kept secret in gaming so far.
- Call of Duty Black Ops‘ Ultimate Edition will include a working radio-controlled spy car.
- Wait for it… Duke Nukem Forever may in fact *not* be dead. And who says the undead don’t walk the Earth?
- Fallout New Vegas will have a whole mess of famous people in it.
- Kinect betas are going out.