Our servers are up. Our show is editing properly. Now if only we can get our mouths to do what we want.
What do we mean? Oh, just listen. You’ll hear it.
This week, Edie Sellers and Holy Goalie make their last appearance together before PAX Prime, and they hit the news items of the day, including:
- Playboy announces that it’s getting into the online game business. Oh my!
- Target stores in California are now buying used games in return for store credit. All of a sudden that silver lamé Merona jacket is so much cheaper!
- Harmonix released its full Rock Band 3 setlist, and it doesn’t upset anyone but it doesn’t make anyone exactly happy, either.
- Mobile developer Rovio is working with Hollywood advisers on a pitch for an Angry Birds movie. Lemme guess: 3D?
- Meanwhile Angry Birds comes to the PS3.
- Madden 10 trade-in prices are surprisingly bad!
- New games releases announced.
- Emails reveal a universal “meh” about Playstation Plus from Playstation Plus listeners.
- We have a new feature: You can text the show from your mobile phone: 209-730-3818. Give it a try!