Time honored. Venerable. It’s like the running of the bulls. Or menopause.
Inevitable and inescapable. And, in some ways, not very pleasant.
Yet, here we are: Unplugging, loading, stuffing too much stuff.
Ever been curious to know what stuff we’re taking to PAX? Well, hit the jump and you’ll see a pictorial of Chris Salazar’s and Edie Sellers kitbag — which they will pack their troubles into, but after three days slogging it around the Seattle Convention and Trade Center, I can guarantee they won’t be smile, smile, smile.
First, from Chris Salazar:
- Apple iPad
- Apple iPad wireless keyboard
- Apple iPad camera connector kit
- Flip HD Camera and quick charge kit
- Sony PSP-2000
- Ace Combat X
- Final Fantasy II
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
- Gran Turismo
- SOCOM Navy Seals Tactical Strike
- Pen and Notepad for interviews.
- Might bring Spiderman 2 UMD movie, as well
- M-Audio hard disk recorder
- USB headset
- Asus ePC mini-micro-can’t-barely-type-on-it Notebook PC
- Business cards (for myself, Chris, and Nick)
- Pack of 12 Reporter’s Notebooks
- Nintendo DSi
- Flip Video Camera
- Portable iPhone speakers (gotta have the room tunes!)
- Custom-built mixer box that feeds three USB headsets out to M-Audio recorder (Thank you, Kevin!)
- Trevor the Robot (who goes to all media events!)
- Not pictured: Powerbook Pro, iPhone, wireless mouse, cords, tons of pens, cords, office supplies, and more cords