The Tokyo Game Show is in full swing in Japan at the moment, with a few high-profile titles (DmC and Asura’s Wrath,amongst others) already announced. Xbox’s Major Nelson is at the convention, and has covered the new Kinect games from Japanese studios.
- codename D: From SUDA 51, you must fight to survive an evil amusement park.
- Project Draco: From the people who made Panzer Dragoon, this is a dragon shooter.
- Haunt: Explore a haunted house.
- Steel Battalion Heavy Armor: It’s Steel Battalion for 2011.
- Rise Of Nightmares: SEGA gives us a horror adventure.
My preorder of the Kinect device has just been justified. codename D and Steel Battalion Heavy Armor are automatic purchases, and Project Draco will definitely get a look. I’m kinda surprised at the mass “horror/evil” vibe, but it’s more how the game plays.
… and if Steel Battalion works out any like G-Gundam‘s Mobile Trace System, I’m all set.