Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. Today marks the 19th episode of this fun little article. You know the drill by now. See if you can master the trivia questions, impress your friends, defeat your enemies, and save the princess.
Today’s trivia is going to be themed Halo: Reach style because I finally have it in my hands, and oh was it so much fun last night.
- What is the name of the team that your character becomes a part of for the campaign story?
- What name/designation is your character given on that team?
- What year does the story in Halo: Reach take place?
- Who scored the music for Halo: Reach?
- Why is planet Reach so important in the Halo universe?
- What is the name of the expanded map editing/creation tool that debuted in Halo 3?
- Name one of the new game play modes in multi-player.
- What abilities can you pick from to give your character an advantage in battles?
- What character in the game possesses a helmet with a skull painted on the visor?
- What is Master Chief’s designation?
Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.