Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. Today marks the 20th episode of this fun little article. You know the drill by now. See if you can master the trivia questions, impress your friends, defeat your enemies, and save the princess.
- In Modern Warfare 2, how many kills do you need to deploy the Tactical Nuke reward?
- How many dots are on a board in Pac-Man?
- What name is given to the little orphan girls in Bioshock?
- On what day did the XBox 360 launch?
- What was the last system to offer a game packed in with the console upon release? (Note, this does not mean special bundles released later after the console has been out a while)
- What is the name of the upcoming device that Microsoft hopes will rival the iPhone and Android devices?
- What was the first home console released by Atari?
- What well known person, in the Halo website/fan site circles, recently became community manager for 343 Industries?
- What pop/soda has had product tie-ins with the last few Halo games?
- What is the Twitter name of XBox Live’s Policy enforcer?
Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.