Welcome to this weeks episode of Platform Nation’s Lock and Load, your weekly official P*N Video Game Podcast.
Our primary objective this week:
– Fall Television
Our rapid fire topics this week are:
– Epic Games Looking To Buy APB?, by Dan Crum (thelivingrobot)
– Can Gaming Solve World Problems?, by Chris Forbis (mensadad)
– Free Premium QUAKE LIVE Subscription Offer, by Tym Kaywork (vttym)
– Object Scanning Using Kinect, by Jonathan Holeksa (IckyGalaxy)
– Striking The Balance, by Scott Meador (WiFi Pirate)
– BioShock Infinite Gameplay Trailer Released – Jaws Drop Around The World, by Sean O’Brien (Xer0Signal)
– When A Game No Longer Becomes Your Experience, by Sam Handrick (MDSRocker)
– Dead Rising 2 Launch Trailer, by Mark Withers. (MarkWithers)
– Reach Gets Patched Up, by Mike Hudec (dolenraug)
– P*N Game Night Highlights – Halo Reach, by Andrew Hunt (Boss Kamikaze)
To contact us, email us at [email protected], or you can call us at 484-99-GAMER
Thanks for listening to this weeks show, please do us a favor and leave us your feedback about what you thought of the show and don’t forget, we will have a fresh new show for you NEXT FRIDAY!
To subscribe to this podcast, click the AWESOME Animator below and then click Subscribe with iTunes or whatever your podcast downloader is.
iPhone/iPod Touch/Android users, be sure to check out our newest app in the Apple iTunes Store or the Android Store. It is free and it will allow you to do everything you can do from your computer but from your phone, even listen to the latest and greatest P*N podcasts!