Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. Today marks the 21th episode of this fun little article. You know the drill by now. See if you can master the trivia questions, impress your friends, defeat your enemies, and save the princess.
- What BanDai cyber-toy gave kids a chance to mate their Pipotchi with a Kabutchi to spawn a babitchi?
- What Nintendo hero was more recognizable to kids than Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny by 1990?
- What 1980s video game star returned in 1999 with pals Diddy, Tiny, Chunky and Lanky?
- In Blur, one of the awards you can get is a direct reference to the Mario Kart series. What is the name of the award?
- Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle wears the blue bandanna?
- What board game has had multiple console releases and features segments such as Credit Roll, Child’s play, and Quotables?
- What is the name of the recurring character in the Final Fantasy series that allows you to change your character’s name?
- What company created the King’s Quest series of games?
- In ‘Pac-Man’, the ghosts chasing you were Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Clyde. In ‘Ms. Pac-Man’, Clyde was replaced by?
- What entertaining Nintendo coin-op featured characters named Kid Quick, Bald Bull, and Glass Joe?
Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.