Just in case you were one of the few people living under a rock last week, Codemasters’ F1 2010 shipped on September 21 on the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360. To help celebrate it’s release we have a special F1 2010 triva setup for you all about the game. If you answer these correctly, email your responses to myself at [email protected] with F1 2010 Contest as your subject line and then write either your GT or PSN ID below you will be entered to win one of six copies of the game. (Be sure to let me know if you want a PlayStation 3 version or Xbox 360 version).
Before I give you the trivia questions, do yourself a favor and watch the trailer for F1 2010.
Alright, good luck everyone and here are the questions:
1. What song from a British band is featured in the F1 2010 launch trailer?
2. How many drivers and teams are there in F1 2010?
3. How many circuits are in F1 2010?
4. How many players can you do system link on the Xbox 360?
5. One a 1-10 scale, how excited are you for F1 2010?
There you go, follow the directions above and good luck everyone! You have till the end of the weekend to email me your responses to be qualified.