We just wanted to let the fans of Borderlands on some news we just received about your favorite game. Title update v1.41 is heading your way and should be ready sometime this November. So what does this free title update include? I am not going to tell you but I will add a quote from the press release we received so while the update is being worked on here is what it will include:
The FREE Title Update includes:
- Level cap increase of 8 levels
- That means that all Borderlands players will now be able to achieve a new maximum level of 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx can achieve an increase to a maximum level of 69.
- End game players that have completed play-through #2 will see enemies scale to the new levels up to the new level cap.
- That means that if you’ve completed everything, you can play through the game again and again at a challenging level in order to find better and better loot.
- Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will also scale with higher level enemies to the new level cap.
- That means that this Title Update features the highest level weapons to date.
- Other fixes, including DLC4 Achievement/Trophy glitches that have affected some users will be corrected to properly award players for obtaining these achievements no matter which order they were completed in.
I now a lot of you are excited about the new level caps because I sure am. We will keep you up to date if we find out anymore information.