Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. Today marks the 25th episode of this fun little article. I hope that you enjoy these questions.
You know the drill by now. See if you can master the trivia questions, impress your friends, defeat your enemies, and save the princess.
- What was the proposed original name of Kinect when it was first announced?
- What Dreamcast game had you moving mice into a rocket ship while avoiding cats?
- What was the actual title, in Japan, of the first Final Fantasy game released in the United States?
- This game, from a few years ago, had you playing as the character Jackie Estacado.
- What system did the first Pokemon game appear on?
- What was the name of the robotic operating buddy that came with the NES Deluxe Set?
- Name one of the hosts of the video game You Don’t Know Jack!
- Earlier this year, this game was released free as a way to help push Microsoft’s Games for Windows Live.
- What was the first coin operated video arcade game?
- What year was the Atari 2600 launched in?
Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.