After the successful release of Sniper: Ghost Warrior for the Xbox 360 and PC Sniper: Ghost Warrior will be heading to the PlayStation 3 Q1 2011. Now this game may not be on everyone’s radar for the PS3 but they have added some new features and added the updates from it’s predecessors all into one package for you on the PS3. Below find some of the new features that will be included.
The new release of Sniper: Ghost Warrior features the challenging, non-linear and strategic game play and mission variety that made it a success on other platforms, and adds a host of new features, including:
- Fully upgraded game play and graphics;
- Exclusive single player missions for PS3™ owners;
- Bonus multiplayer maps;
- Exclusive new multiplayer modes including Capture the Flag and Hard Core difficulty mode;
- Exclusive new sniper rifles including the L96 and the M200 Intervention;
- Bonus single-player challenge: Additional mission with Hard Core mode to challenge the very best players.
Stay Tuned to Platform Nation and we will let you in all the updates for Sniper: Ghost Warrior for the PS3.