Great news for all you Flight Control HD owners, Firemint, the developers of Flight Control and Real Racing, are updating their game to welcome in the new update for the iPad. The update will not only add in Game Center support but they will also be adding in several new multiplayer features. Features include:
- 8 single player maps of varying difficulty including 3 new larger HD maps, and 10 different aircraft types
- Local multiplayer over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Share an iPad for co-operative local multiplayer via Multi-Touch
- iPad-exclusive competitive “versus” multiplayer mode on one iPad
- Aim for a new personal best or compete against your friends for high scores
- Very easy to learn, so anyone can play
There is no official date listed yet but they are hoping it will be available when the 4.2 update is released.