Capcom have committed to gamers that they will get all of the 2010 MotoGP season content and downloadable updates for the 2011 MotoGP championship shortly after the season starts.
So what can you expect for this years game? Here are a few of the main features:
- The complete 2010 MotoGP season with free DLC for the 2011 MotoGP championship shortly after the season starts
- Enhanced physics and handling system creating the most realistic MotoGP gaming experience
- Customisable player assists to emulate or tame the real world forces that riders have to deal with on track
- Five game modes including “Championship’, ‘Time Trial’, ‘Challenge’, ‘Career’ and ‘Online’
- The only racing game where you can compete with up to 20 players online
- Play with a team mate in ‘Career’ mode through the brand new addition of local co-op play
- New and improved audio featuring real life MotoGP bikes
Has that got you interested? Here is some eye candy to seal the deal.