Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. Today marks the 27th episode of this fun little article. You know the drill by now. See if you can master the trivia questions, impress your friends, defeat your enemies, and save the princess.
I’m still in the works trying to re-invent this article to get more people checking it out and trying to answer the questions. So, in the meantime, I’m going to have a little contest for this post. The prize will be revealed after 5 people post their answers to the questions below. If more than 10 people post answers, I’ll add an additional prize to the mix. The prize could be a code for some Avatar item on the 360 or it could be a code for a DLC add-on to a game. I hope that this will spur people to answer this weeks questions but check back in the future and interact.
- In Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, what was the name of the creature waiting at the beginning of the second hub world?
- What was the name of the pet spider in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong’s Quest?
- In A Boy and His Blob, what is the name of the pet blob?
- In the Half-Life games, one of the head crab enemies was turned into a pet. What was its name?
- What is the name of the animal in the Final Fantasy games that can be tamed and used as a riding animal?
- Seen in God of War, Harry Potter, and other games, this three headed mythical dog goes by what name?
- What was the name of the pinata that “hosted” the Viva Pinata game?
- What pet, seen in the Austin Powers movies, has been seen in the game World of Warcraft?
- What species is Daxter from the Jak & Daxter games?
- What video game and childrens television show features hundreds of different creatures that can be made to battle?
Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.