You may remember Platform Nation’s coverage of the Eagle Eye Converter for the PlayStation 3 and some of you were wondering if there was going to be one for the Xbox 360. Well we are here to tell yes there is an Eagle Eye Converter heading our way for the 360. Penguin Unlimited has announced that the Eagle-Eye Version 2.0 for Xbox 360 will be launch at this years CES in Las Vegas January 6th-9th. Here are some of the features for the 2.0:
· Converts most standard USB HID Keyboard and Mouse into a Xbox Controller
· Advanced Calibration Function improves speed, smoothness and synchronization
· 1 to 1 translation from the Xbox360 right analog stick to the mouse movement for an ultra accurate aim in FPS.
· Maps out all Xbox360 buttons and left analog stick via included software to customize your control. Right analog stick defaults to mouse movement.
· Compatible with all Xbox360 games.
· USB 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse inputs.
· 13 ft. USB cable connects to Xbox.
· Turbo option for Y, B, A, RB, RT, LB, LT buttons
· Programmable Macro Functions to turn any single key into a combination of moves.
· Compatible with all Xbox console versions, future proof with firmware updates.
· Quick, easy set up in less than 1 minute with included software
· Requires wired Xbox controller
· SRP: $59.99
Stay tuned to Platform Nation for more information and be sure to check out Penguin United’s website.