Slam Bolt Scrappers, a game that we were lucky enough to check out during the Penny Arcade Expo, has been announced to be coming out this March to the PlayStation 3 via PSN. Fire Hose Games hit us up earlier today to let us know, in addition to that they gave us some brand new screenshots that you can see out below. You can also check out our impressions of Slam Bolt Scrappers, here. March can’t come early enough! Enjoy the screenshots.
Build and brawl in the fast and frantic mash-up, Slam Bolt Scrappers– exclusively on the PlayStation®Network! Race against your opponents to build the most powerful towers in Slam Bolt City while defending against deceptively adorable baddies and hugely epic bosses. Create weapons that shoot lasers, drills, missiles, and more to annihilate your adversary. Team up with friends in four-player co-op campaign mode, or go head-to-head in competitive battle mode for more brawling and block-building awesomeness.
- Build tons of devastating weapons.
- Competitive multiplayer! Up to four players can join the brawl, fighting each other or computer-controlled enemies.
- Cooperative campaign where up to four players work together to save the city, unlocking new weapons, levels, characters and hats along the way.
- Unique gameplay combining building and brawling that is easy to pick up and play, but takes skill to truly master.
- A surprisingly deep level of complexity, adding to the fun and challenge.
- Tons of replayability from the many weapon options, built in challenges, multiplayer modes, and unique levels.