Yesterday we told you about Zombies!! for the Windows Phone 7 and today we are letting you in on another soon to be popular Windows Phone 7 game. Zombies Attack! Second Wave is the game and does not have a specific release date as of yet all we know is Winter 2011 and no pricing point has been set of yet either. But we do have some of the features and a little more about the game.
Developer: IUGO Mobile Entertainment
Publisher: Microsoft Games Studio
Genre: Tower Defense/Action
Platform: Windows Phone 7
Release Date: Late Winter
Just when you thought it was safe…ZA! is back! Lovers of zombies and tower defense-style games combined have a second chance to tear into more zombies with more weapons and in more locations than ever before. IUGO built upon what you loved best about the original Zombie Attack! game making it bigger, better and bloodier! Your mission: play as a survivor from the ultimate Zombie Apocalypse, protect your shack and stay alive. Kill zombies, earn points and cash to upgrade your weapons and bolster your fire power. Easy touch-screen controls make ZA! 2 an instant WP7 favorite.
Zombie Attack Second Wave Features:
* 7 turrets (3 new, including the Pulsewave)
* New upgrades to super turrets
* 4 maps of varying sizes including Backyard and Trailer Park
* Hordes of challenges, 5 for each map
* 6 zombie types (4 new, including the Hound and Cheerleader)
* Instantaneous save when quitting the app
* Online high scores list for each map, local lists for challenges and personal records
* IUGO high-quality and polish
Sounds pretty good Window Phone 7 users. Here are a couple of screenshots for you to take a look at and as soon as Platform Nation knows more about the game we will let you know.