My friend won this really sweet limited edition of Mass Effect 2 called the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Edition. It comes with limited edition copies of Mass Effect 2 for both 360 and PC as well as the 3 novels Revelation, Ascension, and Retribution. There’s also a cool lithograph of the Normandy packed inside along with a card with a statement from Producer and Director, Casey Hudson. On the back of the card is a list of fun facts about Mass Effect 2. I thought I would share them with you as they are some cool statistics about the game. You never know when you will be able to whip out this nerdy wisdom during a conversation. Enjoy the list!
- 83% of players created their own face for Shepard
- 82% play as male, 18% as female
- Soldier is far and away the most popular class at 65%
- Garrus was among the most popular squad members selected for missions
- 10% of players never let Grunt out of his tank
- Only 50% of players have fully upgraded the Normandy by the end game
- 14% of squad members die in the end-game, on average
- 36% of players sided with Cerberus in the end-game
Well there you go Mass Effect fans. Some awesomely cool trivia for an even more awesomely cool game.
If I break this down to my play through, I did the following:
- I did NOT change my face so I am in the minority with this one
- I played as a male
- I was a Soldier
- I used Garrus quite often along with Jack, Thane, and Miranda
- I left Grunt out of the tank
- I did NOT upgrade the Normandy fully, I was 1 or 2 away from completion
- None of my team mates died at the end
- I did NOT side with Cerberus in the end
What about you? Where do you fall in with these stats?