The ‘Playstation Phone’ will include 50 launch games, which will be available ‘right out of the box’. Including games like: Asphalt Adrenaline 6, Bruce Lee, Star Battalion, The Sims 3, and Tetris.
Check below for some more features of Sony’s Xperia Play:
- PlayStation Certified gaming experience
- Latest version of the Android platform (Gingerbread version 2.3)
- 4-inch brilliant multi-touch display
- 5.0 megapixel camera
- Dedicated gaming controls for real console quality game play, including four-way directional keys, recognizable ABCD keys with PlayStation iconography, left/right shoulder keys and two analog touch inputs for joystick action
- 60fps play-back enabled through the Snapdragon 1Ghz processor, optimized with enhanced graphical processor unit the Adreno 205
So, there you have it. The Playstation Phone is real and will be available in Spring 2011. No mention of any price or a solid release date — but as soon as we know, you know.