Have we got a treat for you! We just got our hands on some new screens for Warriors: Legends of Troy and couldn’t wait to show them to you. In these screens you can see some of the bosses that you will be fighting as well as some of the great looking locations that the story will take place in. The bosses included in the screenshots are Cyclops and a Griffin. Some of the action shots show you beating the bosses but they are hardly spoilers as you would expect to have to defeat a boss to progress the story.
In the age when Zeus Almighty ruled over immortals and men, what begins as a truce between two cities quickly erupts into a massive war that will shake the very foundations of Olympus.
For love, they sailed the world.
For family, they made the greatest sacrifices.
For honor, they stood and faced the will of gods,
And fought a war which shook the earth.
In Warriors: Legends of Troy, two great armies clash not over home and country, but for the love of a single woman. The fates of these civilizations now stand upon the razor’s edge. 3000 years ago, a poet sang of heroes strong enough to stand alone against an army.
- Ancient Heroes: Play as infamous heroes such as Achillies and Odysseus from Greece, as well as Hektor and Paris from Troy.
- The Greatest Heroes: Fight for the Trojans and the Greeks as you experience the war from the perspectives of the greatest heroes.
- Epic Battlefields: Clash with legions of soldiers on glorious battlegrounds that reach for miles throughout the ancient world.
- Strategic Carnage: Do anything to survive. Grab a sword from a fallen enemy and hurl it at a soldier bearing down on you. Smash an opponent with your shield, and then run your spear through him. Or just throttle them with your bare hands.
- Legendary Battles: Battle larger-than-life heroes and even confront mythical creatures sent by the gods themselves.
- Brutal History: Among the inspirations for the game are The Iliad, Homer’s epic poem from the 9th century BC, and indepth research of the ancient battlefields of the Trojan War.