Our primary objective this week:
– 50 episodes in, what’s been your favorite part of the show?
Our Rapid Fire topics this week are:
– Opinions Clash Over Mastiff’s Pledge To Japan by: Daniel Horowitz (HavenDan)
– Why Not WoW? by: Scott Meador (WiFi Pirate)
– A Second Ransom From River City Coming by: Chad Bonin (Knux Five)
– Sony’s NGP Will Have Both Digital And Retail Releases For Its Games by: Julian Montoya (DarthJuLiOh)
– Final Mass Effect 2 DLC Annoucement Has “Arrived” Today by: Cayci Phillips (Meridian128)
– Square Enix Cancels Gun Loco by: Mike Hudec (dolenraug)
– Help Japan And Get Rare Stuff by: James Rogerson (Stranded87)
– News From C2E2 Part 1 by: Bobby Gonzalez (nerdygonzo)
– Apple Sues Amazon Over App Store ID by: Stewart Loosemore (Stigweird85)
– Duke Nukem Forever Special Announcement by: Mark Withers. (PN MarkWithers)
And let’s not forget, Mark’s Question of the Week:
– Home Theater or Movie Theater experience?
To contact us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call us at 484-99-GAMER
Thanks for listening to this weeks show, please do us a favor and leave us your feedback about what you thought of the show and don’t forget, we will have a fresh new show for you NEXT FRIDAY!
To subscribe to this podcast, click the AWESOME Animator below and then click Subscribe with iTunes or whatever your podcast downloader is.
iPhone/iPod Touch/Android users, be sure to check out our newest app in the Apple iTunes Store or the Android Store. It is free and it will allow you to do everything you can do from your computer but from your phone, even listen to the latest and greatest P*N podcasts!
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime – Read live on air
SOCOM 4 Multiplayer Beta – Email us at email@example.com with a show comment, mention SOCOM and the first 2 entries will be sent a code.
Macho Man and John Morrison All Stars figure pack – Leave us a voicemail, 484-99-GAMER, each voicemail we receive will be an entry to win.
WWE All Stars (Xbox 360 and a PlayStation 3 copy) – We want to see your best “strong man or wrestling pose”, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of you doing your best work, make sure to include something that says P*N in your picture so we know you didn’t just google image search a pose and send that to us (not that you would).