Not far after their newest class-based multiplayer shooter, Brink, released, Bethesda announced that DLC was in the works for the game. Planned for a June release and titled ‘Agents of Change’, this first DLC pack will include new maps, character customizations, weapon attachments and abilities. Not to mention raise the level cap to 24. Read on to see a detailed list of all the new content for the DLC.
- Founders’ Tower – The revolution finally reaches the island’s iconic spire and takes the battle for the Ark to dizzying heights.
- Labs – Venture into the depths of the Ark’s original research and development laboratories, a submerged high-tech facility so far untouched by the civil war.
New Player Abilities
- UAV – This stealthy and lethal device allows Operatives to automatically mark nearby enemies on their radar. For more explosive fun, they can even take direct control of the UAV and detonate it near unsuspecting foes.
- Napalm Grenade – Soldiers can use this new grenade to cover an area in a sea of deadly flames.
- Pyro Mine – Engineers can plant these mines and leave enemies in the epicenter of a massive napalm explosion.
- Field Regen Unit – Medics can deploy these units to increase the health regeneration of any nearby teammates.
- Tactical Scanner – This universal ability allows players to reveal the active buffs of their opponents, allowing them to pick off enemies more strategically.
New Weapon Attachments
- Bayonets – Gain the edge in melee combat and cause extra damage with these deadly blades.
- Weapon Shields – Take cover from enemy fire and prevent headshot bonus damage behind riot-style shields.
New Character Outfits
- The Sad Punk – Add a touch of Steampunk to your Resistance character.
- The Limey – Bring order to the Ark with this outfit inspired by traditional European police.
Bethesda also announced a new site, brinkthegame.com, that will keep track of your in-game scores, kills, deaths and all the other Brink mayhem you want to keep track of.
This site goes live Tuesday, May 31st, and look for the Agent of Change DLC to release sometime in June.