If you own a PlayStation 3, there is a high chance that you’ve played inFamous 1. The shockingly good game was a huge hit for the console and with millions of sales, inFamous was a must play for PS3 owners.
InFamous 2, the sequel is due for release later this year. And keeping in mind that you are still using the same PSN ID and potentially still have your save for inFamous. Then you’re in luck, as IGN are reporting that you will be able to import those trophies into inFamous 2 and unlock yourself some rewards.
The rewards aren’t huge, but they are a welcome edition to any inFamous fan that’s excited about jumping into the sequel with a bit of an upgrade. Check out the bonuses and what you’ll need to unlock them when the game released below
- Finished the game on any difficulty: 1,000 starting XP
- Have obtained a Good or Evil Trophy: Start with level 1 good or bad karma
- Have found 25 percent of the blast shards: Energy core (health bar segment)
- Have found 50 percent of the blast shards: Two energy cores
- Certain unspecified “decisions” also result in changes in side missions, Dead Drops and dialogue