I’m really not sure what to make of this Awesomenauts trailer other then I laughed during the video. It’s a 2D multiplayer online battle arena type of game. You can see proof of that in the screenshots that I added below. It’s playable now for all those that are currently at E3 and it will be coming out to the Xbox Live Arcade and PSN later on this year. Here is some more info about the game:
* For the first time in galactic history, Awesomenauts will bring the popular MOBA genre to the 2D plane with rich, detailed environments!
* Adrenaline-pumping action with up to 3 players staining your couch, or 6 players online!
* A roster of unique playable mercenaries, each featuring their own set of skills and upgrades!
* Advanced matchmaking options, which allow you to queue up for online matches without forcing you to wait in a matchmaking lobby!
* Unlock over 100 unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your personal playing style for each match!
* Facemelting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
Did you like what you read? If so, do us a favor and share it with your friends as well. Click any of the ShareThis links above or below. Thank you!