Here are some exclusive screenshots to Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies that we were given at 1C Company‘s Another Night in Moscow event that they held last Thursday. Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies is set to release during the 4th quarter of 2011 on the Xbox 360 and PC. Haggard Games is the developer, and for more info, check out the features below. You will also see all of the screenshots following that, enjoy.
Ghost of Moscow is a new chapter in the thrilling story about an invisible war behind enemy lines. The players meet Captain Strogov from the Soviet Counterintelligence Service.
World War II finished over 10 years ago but counterintelligence services have no time to rest. The Cold War took espionage to a completely new level, more secretive and complex.
The new missions will be even more intense and dangerous, but Captain Strogov is assisted by his comrades: Viktor Kovalev and Olga Godunova-Lopes, each with unique skills and abilities, will help him defeat the enemy. The storyline brings players to different cities in North America, Cuba and Europe.
- Brand new engine with support for the latest graphic technologies.
- New period setting – Cold War.
- Travel across the globe including North America, Cuba and Europe.
- Three playable characters with different skills and abilities.
- Manually switch between characters at any time.
- Special abilities to eliminate enemies.
- High-tech gadgets.
- Spy sense – a special game mode to aid in making tactical decisions.
- Different mini-games such as lock-picking, poisoning beverages, etc.
Did you like what you read? If so, do us a favor and share it with your friends as well. Click any of the ShareThis links above or below. Thank you!