We have another 1C Company screenshots exclusive for you. These are screenshots from Men of War: Assault Squad, and they were given to us at 1C’s Another Night in Moscow event. We also have some pretty good title information about Men of War: Assault Squad for you. Feel free to read all about it below:
Men of War: Assault Squad is a stand-alone expansion takes place across the globe during the height of World War II and features a completely new cooperative skirmish game mode with access to five different nations (Russia, Germany, USA, Commonwealth and – for the first time ever in the Men of War series – Japan) as well as increased realism and accessibility. The expansion pack will deliver fans and newcomers an intense new WW2 spectacle with almost limitless replayability.
Like previous games in the series, Men of War: Assault Squad includes the unique “direct control” feature which enables players to maneuver units using the WASD controls, rather than pointing and clicking. PC Generals can get behind the controls of a tank to smash through obstacles, crush soldiers under its tracks and fire armor-piercing shells at enemy emplacements, or take control of individual soldiers as they fight.
- DLC 1 “MP Supply Pack Alpha”
- Released April 25, 2011.
- Features 5 new competitive multiplayer maps for various numbers of players.
- DLC 2 “Skirmish Pack – Not a step back!”
- Release date July 14, 2011.
- A full set of 5 new skirmish missions – one for each faction (USA, Germany, Soviet Union, Commonwealth and Japan).
- Completely new mission objectives challenge players to defend four strategic positions against waves of enemy troops to hold out long enough to launch a counter attack and finally defeat the enemy.
- The new Skirmishes provide for enormous replayability – the launched enemy attack varies every time the player picks the mission.
- The mission complexity increases depending on the difficulty chosen – the AI uses new type of units to heat up the battle.
- The missions can be played up to 8 players cooperatively online or in single play.
Men of War: Assault Squad is already out for those interested, along with the first DLC pack. The second DLC pack, Skirmish Pack – Not a step back!, will be out later on this week.
Did you like what you read? If so, do us a favor and share it with your friends as well. Click any of the ShareThis links above or below. Thank you!