We have a little something for you to take a look at today, and you may not have heard about the game as of yet, but that’s OK that is why we are here to keep you in the loop about all things gaming. So without further ado we bring you The Asskickers, a 2D co-op/single player game that sounds pretty good so far and is not only the PC but for the Mac as well.
Be sure to take a look at the screens after the jump and stay tuned right here to Platform Nation, because we will be releasing more details about the game when we receive them.
Here is a little more about The Asskickers:
– Single player & Co-Op because kicking ass is a lot more fun when it’s two –on-one.
– Supports both keyboard and joystick fun.
– Three Gameplay Modes:
o Story Line: single player and co-op.
o Survival Mode: it’s a single player or co-op Horde mode style game. Waves upon waves of yuppie ass to kick.
o Time Attack: single player mode only
– More than 30 achievements possible.
– At least six hours of gameplay : $8.99 cost.
– Three Characters: Alex (Does Everything Well), Diane (Speed) and Markus (Brute Strength)