Yes, you read the title right, Orcs Must Die! is available right now on Steam a day early! For those who purchase the game before 8:00AM PST on Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 you will still receive the special pre-purchase “Knight of the Order” costume for the War Mage, even though the game is already available.
Here is a little more about the game:
· Play as the War Mage and defend 24 fortresses from an enraged mob of orcs and 11 other villainous monsters.
· Choose from a selection of 6 weapons and magic spells and 17 traps that hack, launch, flatten, gibletize, and incinerate your enemies.
· Upgrade your traps, spells and weapons to cater the game to your personal play style.
· Cleverly combine traps and spells for higher scores on the leaderboards.
· Expertly wield your wits and your weapons through the story-driven campaign and unlock a brutal “Nightmare” campaign.
· Replay fortresses endlessly, combining different defenses and tactics every time!
Be sure to checkout Platform Nation’s review of Orcs Must Die! for the Xbox 360 (XBLA).
Orcs Must Die! will set you back $14.99 on Steam and is well worth every penny. For more information be sure to checkout their website.