Dynasty Warriors 7 fans, get ready. Extreme Legends, a stand-alone expansion, is on its way. From the just released screenshots and gameplay trailer, we can see one of the new playable characters, Wang-Yi. Also in this expansion: new game modes, event endings for the characters, the Residence Castle, and a new weapon. The bad news is, you have to wait until November 15th, 2011 to pick it up on PSN.
- New characters join the battle! – Brand new characters Guo Jia & Wang Yi as well as returning hero Pang De bolster the ranks of Wei kingdom.
- Secret Weapons – New ultra-powerful versions of DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 weapons can be unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions in the game. New weapon types are added to your armory and weapons such as the Dragon Spear, Sai, Battling Stick & Scimitar will further increase the variety of ways players can decimate opposing armies.
- The new “Legend Mode” – Newly implemented “Legend Mode” allows players to tackle battles from both the past Dynasty Warriors series and brand new scenarios with all their favorite characters. In addition, players are able to make their castle town prosper and also employ a lieutenant from their favorite military commander. The lieutenant affects how the castle-town flourish in many different ways.
- Challenge Mode – The Challenge Mode allows players to tackle various missions that allow them to fight for world-wide rankings. This mode is backed up with online leader boards which allow players to fight for the world no. 1 spot in the Dynasty Warriors universe!
- Mixjoy – With this game, by reading in the original Dynasty Warriors 7 disc, the player will be able to experience a powered-up version of the original Dynasty Warriors 7 Story mode and Conquest mode.
- Japanese Voice-Over – DYNASTY WARRIORS 7: Xtreme Legends will feature a Japanese voice-over option.
Xtreme Legends will be released in North America on November 15th 2011 for PS3 . And now for the eye candy…