RealFordge just released a free Halloween themed update to Dungeons – The Dark Lord that adds some great content to their successful dungeon strategy game. Dungeons immediately scratched an itch that hadn’t been touched since the old day’s of Bullfrog Entertainment’s Dungeon Keeper games. I’m happy to see that they’re still supporting Dungeons with upgrades to gameplay, story, and features.
Spooky New (and Free) Content Available for “Dungeons – The Dark Lord”
Master, master! The evil hunchbacks at Realmforge and Kalypso are in a holiday mood and have released a free Halloween- themed update for Dungeons – The Dark Lord, the critically acclaimed dungeon building strategy game. From October 25th to November 13th, all your dungeons will be crammed with pumpkins and cool new Halloween-themed gimmicks! Along with that, you’ll be able to play a completely new map and cast a most sinister spook-tacular spell!
For a limited time (October 25 through November 13), you can enjoy the following haunting content:
- A new Halloween map, which includes all of the following Halloween features.
- All your dungeons are randomly decorated with glowing Halloween pumpkins.
- A new spell ”Jack-o’-lantern” (What could it do? You’ll have to try it and see)
- New background image for the main menu
- Two new prestige gimmicks for you to build