Yesterday, we told you about the save file bug plaguing Xbox 360 users playing Batman: Arkham City. A significant amount of people have booted up Arkham City to find that their save files have simply disappeared.
Thankfully, Warner Bros. is on top of it, but they’re asking for your help. They have set up an online survey prompting afflicted customers to shoot an email over to [email protected] after answering the following questions:
- What version of the XBOX 360 hardware are you are experiencing the “disappearing save files” issue on? What storage method are you using to save your Batman: Arkham City game files to (i.e. XBOX 360 hard drive, XBOX 360 memory unit, USB drive)?
- What version of the XBOX 360 system software do you have on your machine?
- Are you running a Beta version of the forthcoming XBOX 360 “Holiday 2011” system update?
- Have you experienced the “disappearing save files” issue before and/or after installing any Batman: Arkham City DLC content (If yes, please be specific as to the DLC content you have downloaded)?
- Have you experienced the “disappearing save files” issue before and/or after installing either of Batman: Arkham City‘s two title updates?