More Forza DLC? I’m struggling to keep up. If you own the Season Pass for Forza 4 like me, all these DLC pack announcements and releases are great news. I am definitely making great use of my purchase.
Some of the DLC packs have good cars, some of them I must admit don’t have cars that I am impressed by. Each car pack that Turn 10 have released so far has had some really unique cars to add to your garage and this months Le Mans Series DLC Car Pack is no different with 10 new cars being added to the game. My favourite car this month is the 2010 Dodge Quinton”Rampage” Jackson Challenger SRT8 pictured above.
As with the other car packs released for Forza 4 over the last couple of months, it will cost 560 Microsoft Points (or free for season pass owners) and will be available for download on February 7th.
Check out the car list, car screenshots and the trailer for the Le Mans Series Car Pack below.
- 2011 #2 Audi Sport North America R18 TDI
- 2011 Panoz #050 Panoz Racing Abruzzi
- 2010 Dodge Quinton “Rampage” Jackson Challenger SRT8
- 1991 Mazda #55 Team Mazdaspeed 787B
- 2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental GT
- 1986 #2 Audi Sport quattro S1
- 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
- 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R
- 2011 Holden HSV GTS
- 2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI